About Eric McKenna, Your Personal Realtor::
- Lifelong Southwestern PA resident. Born and raised in Coraopolis.
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS.
- Distinguished career in sales, customer service and management.
- Professionally trained in negotiations and diplomatic skills.
- Proven record of problem solving through creative strategies.
- Continuing student at Alan Kells School of Real Estate.
- Founder and principal of Boogie Street Worldwide Guitars.
- Dedicated athlete who enjoys running, fitness and baseball.
- Avid guitarist with a passion for rock, blues and jazz music.
- And most importantly…devoted Husband, Father and Friend.
Here’s a little about my background I’d like you to know… I knew I was destined for sales and service when I was very young. And indeed, right out of school, I spent over a decade successfully working in customer service and sales for companies such as Roadway, Cellular One and PageNet. Then in 1999, driven by my love of music and guitar, I created a design and marketing company called Boogie Street Guitars. For 15 years I had an amazing journey while growing and steering Boogie Street to worldwide success. The highlights were creating amazing relationships with my customers from all over the world as well as working with many international recording artists including Roger Waters, Scott Ian, Nuno Bettencourt and KISS legend Paul Stanley!
As 2012 arrived, I began to revisit my near lifelong interest in real estate and I made the decision to become a Full-time Real Estate Agent and work with Howard Hanna. In January of 2017, to expand my Realtor practice, I joined Re/Max Advanced REALTORS with my office located in Sewickley, Pa. And I could not be happier as I’m having the time of my life!
On the personal side, I’m dedicated to my family. I love my time with my beautiful wife Natalie, my children Gwendolyn and Major and my step-children Sierra, Saffron and Damian. Fitness certainly plays an important part in my life but my recreational passions remain the guitar and baseball. In the Spring, Summer and Fall I enjoy coaching my son Major’s baseball teams as well taking in a Pittsburgh Pirates game with family and friends. And when I can, I sneak out to the Bay area to watch my favorite Oakland A’s take the field.
Overall, I’ll share that one of the very best things about being a Real Estate Agent is my enjoyment of meeting and working with new clients who end up becoming great friends.
Don’t hesitate to give me a call or text at 412-613-4466. I’m ready and able to help with your real estate needs. Now and in the future.
Selling your home? Buying a home? Hire Eric McKenna, Your Personal Agent, to professionally work with you to accomplish your real estate goals.